Wednesday, September 3, 2014

iherb.com order and experience !!

Hello :)

It is a rainy day here in Toronto, and not to mention, its back to school day! sigh... What I miss the most about being in school is socializing with friends and making new friends and actually being in class...I'm strictly speaking about high school and grade school not uni. I def miss the younger days of my life.
Anyhoo, on to what this blog post is actually about. iherb.com
iherb.com is a great site to find a wide range of organic health and beauty supplies. They carry products that are hard to come by unless you have a health food store near you. After browsing the site for a while I decided to pick up couple of items...


www.iherb.com






Neem capsules $8.80 CDN
I recently traveled to Bangladesh and had clear flawless skin. As soon as I returned, my skin went haywire. I should mention, I have always suffered from mild to moderate acne. I wanted to try Neem capsules because while I was staying in Bangladesh, one of my cousin had mentioned Neem has helped her clear her acne. Himalaya Neem Herbal Supplement at iherb was affordable and I just wanted to try it to see for myself. I will post a review if I notice any changes with my skin. 
Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge $6.00 CDN (I used the sponge, hence why it looks a lil dirty.)

I wanted the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge as it's been called a dupe for the beauty blender. I refuse to spend $ 30.00 dollars on the beauty blender, anyone else out there with me on this?. The miracle sponge is dirt cheap! and I am pleased with it.

Shampoo Bar $4.55 CDN
Lastly I ordered the J.R Liggette's old Fashioned Shampoo bar, reason that I am really turned off my drugstore brand shampoos. Whether you realize it or not, 90% of drugstore brand shampoos i.e Pantene, Garnier Fructis, Loreal or what have you, all contain parabens and are loaded with toxins that strip the natural oils from your hair. I've once heard that all brands you see at your drugstore all perform the same. No one brand works better than another. They are all shipped from the same manufacturer company more or less, and are just packaged differently. I feel my hair is worst when I use drugstore shampoos. I came across a video from Farah Dukhai on youtube who spoke about this product working well for her so I had to try it out.














iherb.com shipping and experience 

After placing my order I started reading reviews of iherb.com, and I was frightened. Firstly, there were so many negative reviews and complaints. Mostly on shipping taking long, orders not arriving at all, and their customer service. I chose the least expensive method of shipping which was international airmail, 4 dollars. I am pleased to say my package arrived in expected time and without any issues whatsoever.

My order was placed August 14th, shipped August 16th and arrived today September 2nd. So it took roughly 2 weeks. My total for this order was $18.35 CDN and that's with a $5.00 automatic discount code they had at the time I ordered. Overall, they were all priced lower than what I would expect pay at a store.



I hope this helps you if you are looking into buying from iherb. Also hope this was a great back to school day for all you mom's dad's and students out there. Remember kids, stay in school!

XOXO 
Moureen

No comments:

Post a Comment